Friday, August 29, 2008

I want to be Mistaken: D2S


Greetings, everyone (at least anyone who reads this). As you can see we have a new look here on the blog and a new description: Observations while on the quest for Epic Life. That's what were going to try and offer you here

Some of you may be thinking, why would Heth change his blog from (as one friend called it) acoustic, depressed emo...to this? The answer is God! Haha, easy huh? Nah, for the past several weeks, I have sank back into a deep depression. With that said, I didn't want any reflection of darkness in my life...even down to the layout of my blog. As I type those words, I am reminded of the popular Christian song in early 2000,Welcome Home: Shawn Groves www.ShaunGroves.com. As Shawn Groves wrote this song, it became a cry, a prayer for his own life...asking God to come into his life and re-decorate (or some say, to die to self). This process always requires some "stripping away." For me part of my extreme makeover is this...grasping hold of the light within. I am shining my light and allowing the whole world to see, as I head on my quest for epic life!

So this brings me to my latest post. As you can see from my sidebar, This weeks soundtrack belongs to several musicians. However, the most currently played is, the amazing talent of Warren Barfield. His newest is absolutely amazing, in a ten star rating; I would give it a nine and a half. Especially his title track: Love is not a fight to be featured in the new Kirk Cameron film).

But one of my favorites it the one that I have attached below. This is my prayer, that I too would be mistaken for Jesus...to die to self. In Second Corinthians we see an amazing picture as to how we as Christians should respond to our faith; what Christ did at Calvary. Read it you will be blessed and transformed. Christ became our sins (vrs: 21), the least we can do is D2S and become as Christ.

I will close with this final verse: 2 Corinthians 5: 13, "If we are out of our mind, it is for the sake of God; if we are in our right mind, it is for you." So I ask you...in your quest for epic life, what are you going to do? I say we act out, show people who we serve, lets be mistaken.

Watch and enjoy. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://bupropioncheap.iim.bz/bupropion-teens.html
http://bupropioncheap.iim.bz/information-on-bupropion.html
http://bupropioncheap.iim.bz/sr-bupropion.html
http://bupropioncheap.iim.bz/effects-of-bupropion.html

http://www.box.net/shared/337knm200m