Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Amazing message on Grace!!!



Tonight for my church service, I headed to my local Internet connection. I know some of you are saying to yourself..."Internet, that's not church, what can you get from that?" I am here to tell you...you get a whole lot. Tonight I experienced a time of renewal, vision, and encouragement that humbled me, unlike I have been in a long time.


Tonight's message was from a church in Atlanta, Georgia...I believed called North point. The message was delivered by an amazing man named Louie Giglio...you may know him from a little conference called Passion (nationally known) lol. I have never listened to anything from Louie. However, tonight I heard a message that will forever change how I look at Grace. In fear of spilling all the details...I will stop. But, I remind you of this...if you want a life that is changed and impacted by the mighty grace of our Savior...check this link out. Just as the friend that recommended it to me said..."I guarantee that you will be impacted!" So, check it out...be prepared to have your eyes opened!!! http://www.blogger.com/

No comments: