Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Temptation: "You fill in the blank"

Just some personal thoughts on temptation...maybe you can relate.

Into darkness I enter...
crumbled by shame.
I thought...
the whole world I had to gain.

I made the move...
I took the chance.
And now I pay...
because of that one glance.

I'm sick to my stomack...
right in the pit.
How will I climb out...
of this dark pitt.

Have you ever found yourself in this "pitt" I can tell you the answer isnt a ladder....or a rope. The answer is realizing that you have fallen and all you can do is look up. If you have found yourself in that pitt...look up grab the hand of Christ...and find accountability. Eccle. 4:9-12, gives an amazing look at accountability...now you have read it...now do it! Find that somone and fight the fight "back-to-back", so that you may conquer alone in Christ.

Broken Believer,
Heth ><>

1 comment:

Ben said...

Good post! We would all be wise to heed this advice!